Monday, June 29, 2009

Thank God for Momma

I haven't had much time to blog, but I want to make sure my mom gets a huge shout out! My mom, Vera (a.k.a. Grammy), came to the rescue on Saturday afternoon. I called her and asked her to come up early because the lack of sleep was really starting to get to me. She came with arms wide open and doughnuts in hand. After soothing me, she took to soothing little Maddy Mae and let Matt and me get some much needed sleep. Grammy has been taking the night shifts so I can get up to feed Maddy and go right back to sleep. What a difference it has made to my mental and physical well being.

Mom, I love you very much and appreciate everything you are doing for us. It means the world to me. You are making everything easier for us and I can't thank you enough. Thanks for being such a great mom. I only hope I can be the mother you have been.

All my love,
April

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!! Momma came through when she was needed the most. Love you.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandmothers are the best!
    Mae Ellen

    ReplyDelete