Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Working on the blog


I have video chat setup on my computer if any of the parents want to see little biscuit live. This is a shot of me and her getting ready to update the blog. I was able to get anonymous commenting working as well as name/url. If you would like to leave a comment and do not have any of the needed accounts please select "Name/Url" from the dropdown below the comment field. This will ask you for a name and url, you don't need to fill out the url. Then when you are done click Post Comment and it will ask you to verify a code word, just type it in just like it shows on the screen and you're done. Send me an email if you are having trouble.

I will be posting more pictures and video but will most likey just have links on here over to my picassa web albums.

3 comments:

  1. testing out being able to leave anonymous comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. testing leaving comments with a name and url

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what is funnier: the fact that you have her plopped on your lap or that you have a Tattletales shirt on.

    In fact, you have her on your lap while wearing a shirt that you got a lapdance in. This can't be good man.

    ReplyDelete